Daily Current Affairs in 1 Minute in Hindi & English of 31 October 2022
Today’s Current Affairs in one minute: Today we are sharing the Top Current Affairs of 31st Oct 2022 in Hindi & English.
1. Elon Musk fired Twitter Chief Executive Parag Agrawal, Chief Financial Officer Ned Segal, and legal affairs and policy chief Vijaya Gadde, according to people familiar with the matter.
मामले से परिचित लोगों के अनुसार मस्क ने ट्विटर के मुख्य कार्यकारी अधिकारी पराग अग्रवाल, मुख्य वित्तीय अधिकारी नेड सहगल और कानूनी मामलों और नीति प्रमुख विजया गड्डे को निकाल दिया।
2. Gujarat has achieved 100% household tap connections under Jal Jeevan Mission & has been declared as a ‘Har Ghar Jal’ state.
गुजरात ने जल जीवन मिशन के तहत 100% घरेलू नल कनेक्शन हासिल किया है और इसे ‘हर घर जल’ राज्य घोषित किया गया है।
3. Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has added Myanmar to the list of high-risk countries, also known as the ‘Black List.’
फाइनेंशियल एक्शन टास्क फोर्स (FATF) ने म्यांमार को उच्च जोखिम वाले देशों की सूची में शामिल किया है, जिन्हें ‘ब्लैक लिस्ट’ के रूप में भी जाना जाता है।
4. Indian shooter Swapnil Kusale won India’s third Paris 2024 Olympics quota place at the ongoing ISSF World Championship in Cairo, Egypt on 22 October 2022.
भारतीय निशानेबाज स्वप्निल कुसाले ने 22 अक्टूबर 2022 को मिस्र के काहिरा में चल रही आईएसएसएफ विश्व चैम्पियनशिप में भारत का तीसरा पेरिस 2024 ओलंपिक कोटा स्थान हासिल किया।
5. Union Minister Bhupendra Yadav announced that Two Indian beaches, Minicoy Thundi beach and Kadmat beach, located in Lakshadweep, have received the International eco-label ‘Blue Flag.’
केंद्रीय मंत्री भूपेंद्र यादव ने घोषणा की कि लक्षद्वीप में स्थित दो भारतीय समुद्र तटों, मिनिकॉय थुंडी समुद्र तट और कदमत समुद्र तट को अंतर्राष्ट्रीय इको-लेबल ‘ब्लू फ्लैग’ प्राप्त हुआ है।
6. The Kerala state tourism department has launched a ‘Women-Friendly Tourism’ project to ensure safe and hygienic destinations for women.
केरल राज्य पर्यटन विभाग ने महिलाओं के लिए सुरक्षित और स्वच्छ स्थलों को सुनिश्चित करने के लिए ‘महिला-अनुकूल पर्यटन’ परियोजना शुरू की है।
7. Schools in Kerala’s Ernakulam district introduced “honesty shops” for students up to Class 12.
केरल एर्नाकुलम जिले के स्कूलों ने कक्षा 12 तक के छात्रों के लिए “ईमानदारी की दुकान” शुरू की।
8. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan launched the ‘Kunjapp’, a mobile application to prevent cyber crimes against children in the state.
केरल के मुख्यमंत्री पिनाराई विजयन ने राज्य में बच्चों के खिलाफ साइबर अपराधों को रोकने के लिए एक मोबाइल एप्लिकेशन ‘कुंजप्प’ लॉन्च किया।
9. President Droupadi Murmu presented the Silver Trumpet and Trumpet Banner to the President’s Bodyguard (PBG) at a ceremony to be held at the forecourt of Rashtrapati Bhavan.
राष्ट्रपति द्रौपदी मुर्मू ने राष्ट्रपति भवन के प्रांगण में आयोजित होने वाले एक समारोह में राष्ट्रपति के अंगरक्षक (पीबीजी) को सिल्वर ट्रम्पेट और ट्रम्पेट बैनर भेंट किया।
10. The first conference on Akash Tatva – Akash for Life, will be held from November 5th to 7th in Dehradun.
आकाश तत्व-आकाश फॉर लाइफ पर पहला सम्मेलन 5 से 7 नवंबर तक देहरादून में होगा।
Static GK Based on Current Affairs of 31 October 2022 Adda247
1. The National Unity Day or Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is celebrated every year on 31st October.
• To commemorate the birth anniversary of India’s “first Home Minister”, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
• This year will mark the 147th birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, also known as the “Iron Man of India”.
➤ Static GK About Rashtriya Ekta Diwas or National Unity Day: –
• Indian government introduced the Day in 2014.
• The purpose was to pay tribute to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel on his birth anniversary for his extraordinary work in keeping India united.
• The first Rashtriya Ekta Diwas event was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi who flagged off a program, ‘Run for Unity’ in New Delhi in 2014.
• The GOI (Government of India) constructed the world’s tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel near the Narmada River in Gujarat which symbolizes the strength of unity in India.
• The main objective of the celebration is to uplift the nation’s unity and spread awareness about Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s contribution to Indian history.
➤ Static GK About Saradar Vallabh Patel: –
• Born on 31st October 1875 in Nadia, Gujarat.
• First Home Minister and Deputy Prime Minister of independent India.
• Played an important role in the integration of many Indian princely states to make an Indian federation.
• At the time of independence, he played a key role in convincing several princely states to align with the Indian Union. He also worked hard as a social leader for the independence of India.
• After the signing of the Gandhi–Irwin Pact, Patel was elected president of Congress for its 1931 session (Karachi).
• Women of Bardoli bestowed the title ‘Sardar’ on Vallabhbhai Patel, which means a Chief or a Leader’.
• He is recognized as the real unifier of India for his colossal contribution to integrating and making India a united (Ek Bharat) and an independent nation.
• He requested the people of India to live together by uniting to create Shresth Bharat (Foremost India).
• He is also remembered as the ‘Patron saint of India’s civil servants as he established the modern all-India services system.
• The Statue of Unity at Kevadiya in the Narmada district of Gujarat (2018) was built in his honour.
2. The Kerala govt launched a “Women-Friendly Tourism” project to ensure safe and hygienic destinations for women.
➤ Static GK About Kerala: –
• India’s tropical Malabar Coast
• 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline
• Known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters
• Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan
• Capital: Thiruvananthapuram
• Chief minister: Pinarayi Vijayan
• Language – Malayalam
• Classical Dance – Kathakali
• Mountain – Anaimudi (Elevation: 2,695 m) South India’s Highest Mountain
➤ National Park in Kerala: –
• Mathikettan Shola National Park
• Nagarahole Tiger Reserve
• Bandipur Tiger Reserve And National Park
• Mukurthi National Park
• Mudumalai Tiger Reserve
➤ Wildlife Sanctuary in Kerala: –
• Idukki Wildlife Sanctuary
• Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary
• Thattekad Wildlife Sanctuary
• Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
• Silent Valley National Park
3. Rajasthan government has appointed the state police’s intelligence chief “Umesh Mishra” as the next Rajasthan Director General of Police (DGP).
➤ Static GK About Rajasthan: –
• Capital:- Jaipur
• Language:- Rajasthani, Marwari, Mewari, Brajbhasha and Bagri
• Tribes:- Bhil, Bhil Garasia, Dholi Bhil, Dungri Bhil, Dungri Garasia, Mewasi Bhil
• CM: – Ashok Gehlot
• Governor – Kalraj Mishra
• River – Luni (originates from the western slopes of the Aravalli range and flows into the Rann of Kachchh.
➤ Heritage of Rajasthan: –
• Amber Palace
• Hawa Mahal
• Ranthambore National Park
• City Palace
• Keoladeo Ghana National Park
• Sariska National Park. tiger res
• Kumbhalgarh Fort
• Jantar Mantar – Jaipur
4. The 27th annual “UN meeting on climate”, “COP27 (Conference of Parties)” will take place in Sharm El Sheikh ‘Egypt’ from 6-18 November 2022.
• The 2022 United Nations Climate Change Conference, more commonly referred to as Conference of the Parties of the UNFCCC, or COP27.
➤ Static GK About UNFCCC or COP27: –
• The conference has been held annually since the first UN climate agreement in 1992.
• It is used by governments to agree on action to limit global temperature rises associated with climate change.
• Previous event – Glasgow 2021
• Next event – Dubai 2023
➤ Static GK About United Nations: –
• an intergovernmental organization.
• Purposes – To maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a center for harmonizing the actions of nations.
• Founded: 24 October 1945, San Francisco, California, United States
• Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
• Founders: United States, India, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, MORE
• Awards: Nobel Peace Prize, Academy Award for Best Documentary (Short Subject), Peabody Award
• Secretary general: António Guterres
➤ Static GK About Egypt: –
• Capital and largest city – Cairo
• President – Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
• Prime Minister – Moustafa Madbouly
• Currency – Egyptian pound
• The Suez Canal – An artificial sea-level waterway in Egypt, connecting the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea through the Isthmus of Suez and dividing Africa and Asia.
• The 193.3 km long canal is a popular trade route between Europe and Asia.
5. Indian and US militaries to conduct the battalion-level “Yudh Abhyas” exercise between 15th November 2022 to 2nd December 2022.
• The Yudh Abhyas will be held at Auli in Uttarakhand, just 100 km from the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
• “Yudh Abhyas” will include high-altitude warfare drills.
➤ Recent Excercise: –
• The member countries of the “Quad” will conduct the Malabar exercise off “Yokosuka in Japan” between 8th November 2022 to 18th November 2022.
• The “Quad” member countries include India, Australia, Japan, and the United States.
➤ Exercise – Participants – Location
• Vostok 2022 – India and Russia – Russia’s Eastern Military District
• Gagan Strike – Indian Army and Indian Air Force – Punjab
• JIMEX 2022 – India and Japan – Bay of Bengal
• Joint Maritime Exercise (Nigeria’s first joint operation deployment) – India and Nigeria – Gulf of Guinea
• Abhyas-01/22Coast Gurd of – India & United States – Coast of Chennai, Tamil Nadu
• Parvat Prahar – Conducted by the One Strike Corps of the Indian Army – ‘Ladakh
I have posted the General Knowledge and Current Affairs of 31 October 2022, Current News in this article. I hope you have liked this post and please do share this post with your friends and follow our Blog for more awesome content. If you face any problems or have questions related to current affairs/news, please feel free to ask in the comments section.
Stay Tuned With us.
Join Telegram Channel for Daily Current affairs or world problems news.